Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil
₹130.00 – ₹260.00
Peanut oil or groundnut oil is derived from peanuts. This oil has a strong peanut flavor and aroma. Some also call this oil as Arachis oil. It is commonly used in cooking and is available in a number of varieties such as refined, cold-pressed, roasted and unrefined.
Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil – Mara Chekku Kadalai Ennai
Wood Pressed groundnut oil or Peanut oil is derived from peanuts. This oil has a strong peanut flavor and aroma. Some also call this oil as Arachis oil. It is commonly used in cooking and is available in a number of varieties such as refined, cold-pressed, roasted and unrefined.
All the varieties have differences in aroma, flavor and nutritional value. It is healthier than most other oils and also has a nutty flavor to it. This oil is commonly used in Asian countries such as China and Southern Asian countries like Laos, Cambodia and also in certain parts of India.
Benefits of Groundnut Oil
- It controls cholesterol levels. This oil is cholesterol free, which makes it very useful for those suffering from heart diseases.
- Groundnut oil boosts heart health. It contains monounsaturated fatty acids such as oleic acid which help in increasing HDL cholesterol in the blood. It has anti-cancer potential.
- It helps to lower blood pressure. The unsaturated fats and bioactive compounds in groundnut oil have cancer-preventive effects.
- It prevents cognitive disorders. It contains resveratrol which is a powerful antioxidant which prevents cognitive disorders like dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- It is rich in vitamin E, which is helpful in the maintenance of skin and hair.
- Groundnut oil also boosts the immune system.
Nutritive Value per 100 gm
|Total fat||–||100 gm|
|Vitamin E||–||15.69 mg|
|Fatty Acids, total saturated||–||16.9 gm|
|Fatty Acids, monounsaturated||–||46.2 gm|
|Fatty Acids, polyunsaturated||–||32 gm|
1 Lt, 500 ml